- About GSA
- Executive Offices
- Grad Resources
The event should primarily benefit graduate students as participants.
If graduate students are not the overwhelming majority of the beneficiaries, other sources of funding should contribute appropriate shares of the cost.
If the request is for a continuing project, publication, or program, graduate students should be the primary beneficiaries and they should be the principle members of the decision making and production staff.
The request must fall within the University's legal guidelines for funding activities with student activity fees. (Refer to UCSD Policy and Procedure Manuals, Section 350 and Section 365 Spending and Advertisement
1. Money must be spent in the manner listed on the approved request.
2. You can never use GSA money to buy alcohol.
3. You must fill out the proper paperwork to hire or fund the travel of outside speakers, DJ's, etc. Please contact the VP Finance for more details.
4. All advertisements must include the line, "sponsored by the GSA" or "in part by the GSA".
5. You must send e-mail(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reminder of the time and date of any funded event in case anyone wishes to attend or get info. If you receive an automated spam-guard rejection notice in response, e-mail the GSA President / Executive Vice President Internal Affairs to be added to the "safe-list" of e-mail senders.