Apply for Request funds (Allocations)
Funding for the 2016-2017 academic year is closed. The Early Request Fund for the 2017-2018 academic year opens July 1, 2017.
- Plan your event!
- Submit a Funding Request for your event. Please submit your request at least 30 days prior to the event to avoid rejection due to insufficient timing.
- Show up at the next Finance Committee meeting and pitch your event. Your request will be assessed using these guidelines.
- If approved by the Finance Committee, show up at the next GSA Council of Representatives meeting for final approval.
- Has your finance request been approved? Congrats! Don’t forget to advertise your event at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact GSA VP Campus to add your event to GSA calendar and facebook page.
- Throw your awesome even and don’t forget to maintain a sign-in sheet!
- Document your event.
- Submit original receipts, reimbursement form along with the copy of your approved bill no later than 14 days after the event to the GSA fund manager (Jamie Atkinson) at the Student Business Office on the 3rd Floor of Price Center for reimbursement.