Reimbursements for 2015-2016 are closed.
A completed reimbursement packets contains:
- Complete the Reimbursement Form
- Attach the original receipts of your purchase (Food bills, Supplies purchase, Imprints) and proof of payment (Bank Statement, Credit card Statement)
- Attach the funding bill associated with your event which you shall receive once the funding request is approved by council (It should take us 2 business days to email you with the funding bill).
- The original sign-in sheet or a copy needs to be attached. The template for the sign in sheet will be sent out with your funding bill after it has been approved by the council.
- If funds were requested for programming with events of multiple dates, please submit a separate reimbursement form, bills and receipts, and guest list for each event.
- Keep in mind, Funds are NOT released except as reimbursement for expenditures.
Completed reimbursements packet are to be submitted to the GSA Fund Manager - Jamie Atkinson in the Student Life Business Operation Offices on 3nd floor in Price Center.
Remember: Reimbursement requests must be submitted within fourteen days of the funded event or purchase**.
Some things to remember:
- Any delay in submitting the reimbursement packet would cause unnecessary delays in processing the request and/or penalized by reduction in funding.
- If the actual attendance is less than the estimated attendance in the funding bill, The finance committee will review the bill and decide on the penalty.
- Only one reimbursement packet has be submitted for each event.
Reimbursements for Department per Capita (DPC) are handled by your own department. Contact your graduate coordinator for more information.